The Saucon Valley Community Center is a non-profit 501(c3) organization that has been enriching lives of area residents and families since 1971. The center provides programs that are family centered and multi-generational that promote education, socialization, health, safety, and wellness in a caring, nurturing environment.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about what’s happening here at SVCC. Feel free to reach out to me by phone or email listed below as we enjoy hearing from our community about ways we can serve you better. Let us know how we can support you through these difficult times. Stay safe and healthy.
- Effective April 19th, Toddlers, Preschool, Pre-K, and School Age classrooms will be wearing a mask throughout the day. We will be encouraging mask wearing all day and will be providing gentle reminders.
- SVCC continues to follow all Covid Protols including mask wearing for 2 years and older- thank you for making sure your children have a mask to wear everyday and supporting us in our efforts to keep everyone safe.
- Summer program at the center starts June 7th!
- Lower Saucon Summer Parks Program first starts June 21st. Spots are still available in Southeastern Park. Call 610-838-0722 for details.
How can you help?
- Visit our online giving page and make a donation today!
- Amazon Shopper? You shop. Amazon gives. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Saucon Valley Community Center when you shop at smile.amazon.com Same products, prices, and service. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know with the added benefit of supporting charitable organizations. Click here to start shopping!