Happy, Healthy 2021!!
Happenings and Updates:
- SVCC continues to follow all Covid Protols including mask wearing for 3 years and older- thank you for making sure your children have a mask to wear everyday and supporting us in our efforts to keep everyone safe.
- School is closed on January 15 for Teacher Inservice and January 18 for MLK Day. We will be providing child care for the full days in the before and after school program. Cost of care is an extra $15.00 for each day if your child attends the center. Please pack a healthy lunch. 🙂
- Remember to check WFMZ 69 Storm Center during inclement weather for early closing or closed due to poor road conditions. You can sign up to receive text alerts for any delays, early dismissals, or closings at https://www.wfmz.com/weather/stormcenter/ and clicking on the “sign up for text alerts” banner on the top of the page.
- PLEASE call the office @610-838-0722 if your child will be arriving later than expected to ensure there is a staff member to meet and escort your child to their classroom or if your child is going to be absent for the day.
- For School Age children; if your child is sent home by the school during the day, please let us know. When the bus drops off and a child is missing, we worry that the child is either on a wrong bus or has missed the bus. The school does not notify us when they send home a child during the day.
- Thanks to everyone who participated in the Gertrude Hawk and Gift Card fundraisers. We were able to make a small profit for each fundraiser-every little bit helps!
- SVCC will be participating again in an Art Installation planned for Dimmick Park starting next week. The children will be making snowflakes, celebrating the idea that we are all special and unique. The children will sculpt the snowflakes out of sparkly pipe cleaners to hang from the trees. We will let you know when the snowflakes are in the park.
- Make sure your child is dressed for colder weather. 2-5 year olds go out to the playground for fresh air and exercise even during the winter season and School Age children go outside to get on & off the bus and/or up in the field on days school is closed.
- January 15th is National Hat Day-Children can wear their silliest hat to the center for the day!!